The recent decades have witnessed an increase in interest in the specialization of financial and banking management. This has been the result of several factors, the most important of which is the intensification of competition and globalization, the increasing role of the banking system, the enormous technical progress, the increase in the number of stock exchanges and the diversification of investment instruments. The interest of finance is no longer limited to determining how best to obtain funds for the organization but beyond to determine how best to invest them. The diploma program for the specialization of financial and banking management includes (66) credit hours, which qualifies the graduate of this department to work in all public and private financial institutions and banking institutions and prepare them for the future. Feasibility studies, project evaluation, financial analysis and financial consulting.
Preparing and graduating specialized cadres for financial and banking jobs.
To inculcate the concept of professional ethics and moral content that the graduate should enjoy when practicing his profession.
Provide students with knowledge and information, modern and sophisticated, and enrich the information proceeds with the reality viewer.
To seek constructive and useful relations with the representatives of different fields of work through:
Organizing scientific trips to various work sites, in order to connect the theoretical aspect with the practical reality.
Holding special scientific seminars which discuss any proposal related to the surrounding practical reality.
Directing the students of the department to the various fields of work to accomplish the practical aspect.
Enhance the skills of students in the ability to analyze and make financial and banking decisions.
- Know the basics and principles of financial, investment and banking management.
- Understanding the mutual effects of financial markets and institutions and macroeconomic variables.
- Increase the ability to deal with the requirements of the labor market.
- Developing the skills and capabilities of investment decision-making and financial analysis.
- Use quantitative methods in financial and technical analysis and decision making.
- The ability to link the influential relationships between financial management and economic feasibility.
Professional and practical skills
- Provide an appropriate learning environment for the financial environment.
- Developing computer skills in financial and banking applications.
- Use of financial analysis methods and management of investment portfolios.
- Encourage interaction between the student and the financial and banking environment.
Government public sector:
Ministry of Finance, and tax services. Palestinian Monetary Authority.
Financial departments in government ministries.
National and foreign banks * Insurance companies
Investment Companies * Financial Brokerage Companies
Money exchange companies and commercial remittances.
Free individual business through the management of private investment portfolio